- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
Healthcare - Nursing
1721 Gleason Ave
Assistant Director of Nursing Services
Bronx Center is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing Services for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in an LTC setting!
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits packages provided!!! Apply for Details!
* Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining a quality of care
* Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the wound care nurse
* Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
* Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
* Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
* Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
* Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
* Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
* Current New York RN license required
* Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
* 2 years of management experience preferred
* 1-year staff education experience preferred
* Excellent Communication Skills required
* Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
* Flexible hours required
Associated topics: admin, assistant director, chief, critical, critical care, deputy, lead, nmh, officer, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...