- Benchmark Senior Living
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
37 Lincoln Rd
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care
about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together
than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark
by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us ?and to what truly matters!
The Commons in Lincoln Skilled Nursing Facility is looking for caring and compassionate nurses (RN's and LPN's) to provide exceptional care for our residents! We are seeking Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem nurses on all shifts.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the CNA's.
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns.
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead CNA's in all aspects of their job.
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process.
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence.
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents? status.
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to Director of Nursing, physician, family, CNA?s, and Nursing Home Administrator per state regulations.
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations.
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup.
? Current state license as an RN and CPR certification
? Graduate of an approved R.N program (per state requirements)
? Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working as a nurse preferred
? Previous experience is highly desirableBENEFITS
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, coronary, hospice, maternal, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed, surgical, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...